Current as of 26 July 2019.
All gross prices quoted above are indicative only and do not include a Shared Pool allocation. Please see the table below for details of the 2019 Season Shared Pool.
The current QSL Standard Advances Rate for the 2019 Season 65.0%.
To view the Pool Sensitivities Matrices for the 2019 Season, please click here.
2019-Season Indicative QSL Shared Pool - RSSA Participants
All Shared Pool prices quoted above are indicative only, and current as of 26 July 2019 for the 2019 season.
Net Market Premiums include:
- AUD Free on Board return QLD
- Port differential levy
- Port differential rebate
- Supplementary Commitment premium cost
- Accounting allocations
- Brand allowances
Storage and Handling costs include:
- All costs associated with using the Bulk Sugar Terminals payable to Sugar Terminals Ltd
Finance costs include:
- Finance facilities charges
- Finance charges
Marketing and Shared Services Costs include:
- Marketing costs
- QSL Shared Services costs
Regional costs include, where applicable:
- Quality Scheme costs
- OSA incremental costs
- Non-recoverable Harbour Dues
- Supplier sugar quality allocations
Loyalty Bonus includes, where applicable:
- QSL Shared Services Charge Rebate
- Supplementary Commitment Premium
QSL Pool Information
To learn more about QSL's current 2019-Season pools, please click here.
2018-Season Pool Results
To access QSL's final pool results for the 2018 Season, please click here.