Marketing and pricing nominations for the 2018 Season are now closed.
To see the latest indicative 2018-Season QSL Pool results and Shared Pool values applicable to Wilmar Growers, please click here.
For details of the QSL pricing products and services operating for this season, please click on the links below.
OUR 2018-SEASON PRODUCT RANGE
- 2018 Product Snapshot for Wilmar Growers - click here
- Your QSL Pricing Options - click here
- Why choose QSL? - click here
- QSL's Loyalty Bonus - click here
- How to choose QSL - click here
- GPA Pre-Registration form - click here
- QSL Grower Handbook for Wilmar Growers (2018 Season) - click here
- QSL Common Pool Terms (2018 Season) - click here
- QSL Shared Pool Terms (2018 Season) - click here
- QSL Pool Terms Glossary (2018 Season) - click here
- 2018 QSL Harvest Pool - click here
- 2018 QSL Actively Managed Pool - click here
- 2018 QSL Early-Start Actively Managed Pool - click here
- 2018 Guaranteed Floor Pool - click here (For current indicative Guaranteed Floor Pool prices, please click here)
- 2018 US Quota Pool - click here
- 2019 2-Season Actively Managed Pool - click here
GROWER-MANAGED PRICING OPTIONS
THE QSL DIRECT PORTAL
QSL Direct is the online grower portal used by Wilmar Growers to submit and monitor their QSL pricing decisions and associated payments.
To log on to QSL Direct, visit https://qsldirect.qsl.com.au or click on the link at the top right of this page.
Access to QSL Direct is only available once the Grower:
- Has chosen QSL as their GEI Sugar Marketer within their Cane Supply Agreement with Wilmar Sugar; and
- Has a Grower Pricing Agreement (GPA) in place with QSL
To learn more about the QSL Direct Portal, please read the Fact Sheets below:
- QSL Direct Portal Update - an overview of recent Portal enhancements
- QSL Direct Fact Sheet - click here
- QSL Direct Training Presentation (Notes Format) - click here
- QSL Direct Training Presentation (PowerPoint Format) - click here
- QSL Direct Authorised Viewer Form - click here
- QSL Direct User Guide - click here
Need help? Call the QSL Direct Helpline on 1800 870 756.
PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AND TAXATION
Wilmar Growers who elect QSL as their GEI Sugar Marketer are be paid directly by QSL. Please read the Fact Sheets below for details.
- QSL Payments for Wilmar Growers - click here
- QSL Payment Statement Fact Sheet - click here
- QSL Cashflow Forecast Tool Fact Sheet - click here
- Reconciling your QSL Payment Statement Fact Sheet - click here
- Accounting and Tax Guide - click here
- Financial Industry Advisors' Presentation - click here
QSL'S GROWER PRICING AGREEMENT (GPA)
The GPA is a contract between QSL and a Wilmar Grower which details the conditions under which that Grower will allocate GEI Sugar to QSL in order to access QSL's marketing and pricing services. It is important to note that a GPA cannot be activated until we have received confirmation from Wilmar that the Grower has chosen QSL as a GEI Sugar Marketer as part of their Cane Supply Agreement (CSA).
Completing and submitting the GPA does not mean you have chosen QSL as your GEI Sugar Marketer – this is a separate step that must be done as part of the CSA process. Only when you have done this and you have a valid CSA in place, QSL will activate your GPA and issue you with instructions on how access to QSL’s pricing services through our new grower online portal – QSL Direct.
To learn more about QSL's GPA, please read the following documents:
CHANGES TO FARM ARRANGEMENTS
Growers making changes to their farm’s operating structure (such as a farm sale, new lease or subdivision) are asked to complete a “Farm Sale/Lease Information Form” and submit this to QSL.
This form is not a contract – it simply initiates the documentation process by gathering basic information about the transaction to enable QSL to prepare the relevant Deed of Acknowledgement and/or Deed of Novation, to implement associated pricing transfers. This can be done before, during or after the transaction occurs, but ideally, before the transaction occurs.
Completed forms can be submitted via email to email@example.com or to your local Grower Services Representative.
For further information or to commence the process, please contact the QSL Direct team on 1800 870 756.
TRANSFERRING PRICING TO QSL
Wilmar Growers who have conducted pricing with a bank or financial services provider may be able to transfer (novate) their pricing to QSL.
While QSL charges no fees for this service, it should be noted that Growers in such arrangements may be liable for fees and charges from their existing pricing provider, and should refer to their current pricing agreement or provider for details of these. Technical limitations may also restrict QSL’s ability to novate pricing.
Unfortunately Wilmar Growers who have pricing in place with their miller are unable to transfer this to QSL.
For more information regarding the novation process, please read the Fact Sheet below:
YOUR LOCAL QSL REPRESENTATIVE
The QSL Grower Services Team is based in regional Queensland and available to answer queries or meet with growers in Wilmar milling districts.
Herbert River District Office
Grower Relationship Officer Jonathan Pavetto - Phone: 0428 664 057 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 11 Lannercost Street, Ingham, QLD, 4850 / Postal Address: PO Box 840, Ingham, QLD, 4850
Grower Relationship Officer Rebecca Love - Phone: 0429 054 330 Email: email@example.com
Office Address: Young Street, Ayr, QLD, 4807 / Postal Address: PO Box 950, Ayr, QLD, 4807
Grower Relationship Officer Emma Sammon - Phone: 0418 978 120 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grower Relationship Officer Kathy Zanco - Phone: 0437 645 342 Email: email@example.com
Sarina Office Address: 36 Broad Street, Sarina, QLD, 4737 / Postal Address: PO Box 303, Mackay, QLD, 4740
Proserpine Office Address: 88 Main Street, Proserpine, QLD, 4800 / Postal Address: PO Box 303, Mackay, QLD, 4740